Lactose Free Chocolate Cookie
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2748 times
Who doesn't love to sink their teeth into a heavenly chocolate cookie?! What seems to be such a common joy for many is a dream for those with lactose intolerance because most commercially sold cookies use dairy products.
Not to worry, this recipe is a dream come true for all of you! Made of a combination of flours, cocoa powder and dates, tinged with a blend of spices like cinnamon and vanilla, this Lactose Free Chocolate Cookie is so tasty that mere words cannot describe it.
Dates not only lifts the taste of this cookie but also gives it an attractive colour. A must-try recipe not just for lactose-intolerant folks but everybody. Kids too will love this awesome cookie!
You can also try No Bake Oats, Muesli and Peanut Butter Cookies .
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the prepared mixture and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 16 equal portions.
- Roll each portion of the dough into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter flat circle.
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely and store in an air-tight container. To be mixed together into a mixture
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cookie
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.