Kulfi and Jalebi Sundae
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17095 times
When mithai and malai come together, what you get is a glass full of delight! Here is an innovative yet quick dessert of malai kulfi topped with jalebis and falooda sev, drizzled temptingly with rose syrup. The Kulfi and Jalebi Sundae is a dessert perfectly suited to the desi palate, pampering the diner with the richest flavours and most irresistible aromas!
- Place ½ cup of kulfi cubes in a serving glass and top it with half the jalebi pieces evenly over it.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp of falooda sev, 1 tsp of rose syrup and 2 tsp of soaked falooda seeds evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 1 more glass.
- Serve immediately.
- To un-mould a kulfi from the mould, allow the moulds to remain outside the refrigerator for 5 minutes. Now, insert a wooden skewer stick or fork into the centre of the kulfi and pull it out.
- Alternatively, you can place the kulfi mould under running water for a few seconds, and then pull it out with a stick. When in a rush, you can purchase readymade kulfi from your local kulfiwala.
Kulfi and Jalebi Sundae Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.