by Tarla Dalal
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14268 times
An enticingly spicy-sweet pancake made of a quick-mix rice flour batter sweetened with jaggery and spiced up with green chilli paste. Jaggery, which has a more rustic flavour, colour and aroma than white sugar lends the Jaggery Pancakes an intense aroma on cooking, which is sure to draw everybody to the table like bees to honey!
- Combine all the ingredients along with 1 cup of water in a deep bowl and whisk very well till no lumps remain.
- Heat a non-stick mini uttapa pan and grease it with little oil.
- When hot, pour a spoonful of batter and spread it evenly.
- Cook using a little oil till both the sides turn golden brown in colour.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make more pancakes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per mini pancake
|Vitamin A||22.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.2 mcg|
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.