Honey Chilli Potatoes
by vrunda naik
Added to 63 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 217950 times
This Honey Chilli potatoes is a great starter to serve for parties, It is a combination of sweet and spice making it ideal for kids as well as adults to enjoy it.
- Combine the potatoes, garlic paste, chilli powder,1 tsp red chilli sauce, cornflour and salt in a deep bowl with mix gently.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, and deep-fry a few potato fingers at time till they turn crisp and golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the chilli flakes, the remaining 1 tsp of red chilli sauce and vinegar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the honey, sugar and little salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Combine the deep-fried potato fingers and the prepared sauce in a deep bowl and toss well.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander and spring onion greens.
This recipe was contributed by vrunda naik on 11 Apr 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.