Hara bhara pancake
This recipe has been viewed 3301 times
This dish is vegan but non vegetarians can add egg to their pancake batter
Add your private note
Hara bhara pancake recipe - How to make Hara bhara pancake
Cooking Time: Total Time:
10 leaves spinach
1/2 cup cut mushrooms
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup maida batter with 1and 1/2 cup water oil
- Boil and puree spinach
- Heat oil in a pan
- Spread maida batter and make puree size pancakes cook on both sides
- Fry mushrooms on remaining oil for a minute
- Pour tomato sauce on a oven proof dish
- Place pancakes and spread spinach puree and add seasoning
- Sprinkle mushrooms and add grated cheese
- Add seasoning
- Fold the pancake
- Bake on convection grill at 200 c for 10 minutes till cheese melts
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#449266 on 31 May 2009
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.