Hara Bhara Cheese Omlette
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5097 times
A delicious breakfast recipe made of eggs mixed with mint, corriander and cheese. Serve with bread or toast.
- Mix all the ingredients except butter and cheese.
- Add butter in a pan and pour the batter in a pan again mixing it to form a fluffy omlette.
- Cook on one side till done then turn it and cook the other side.
- Garnish with grated cheese and cover the lid for a minute.
- Serve hot with the bread of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by dharaboricha on 21 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.