by Tarla Dalal
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 58644 times
A mouth-watering blend of guava puree, ginger and lemon juice, garnished with sprigs of mint that add an irresistible aroma and flavour to the Guava Punch. Cooking the guava helps to soften it before pureeing, while straining this mixture helps remove the guava seeds that might spoil the rich and creamy mouth feel of this drink. Pungent ginger and tangy lemon help to both enhance and balance the natural sweetness of guava very pleasantly.
- Combine the guava, sugar and 6 cups of water in a deep non-stick kadhai, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till they turn soft, while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the flame and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, blend in a mixer to a smooth purée. Strain the purée using a strainer and keep aside.
- Add the lemon juice and the ginger juice and mix well.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour and serve chilled garnished with mint sprigs.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.