Fresh Mango Ice Cream
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 310 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 102028 times
This is the perfect dessert to go for when mangoes are in season! The inimitable flavour of ripe Alphonso mangoes is ably complemented by condensed milk, to make a creamy ice-cream.
Since we have used condensed milk, the procedure is also quite simple and fast, not requiring any cooking at all. The Fresh Mango Ice-Cream will sweep anybody off their feet with its rich aroma and taste. Indeed, it is mango-lovers’ heaven!
While mangoes are in season you can also enjoy Mango Souffle , Mango Pancakes , Mango Kulfi , Mango Shrikhand , Mango Truffle Cake , Quick Mango Sandesh and Mango Ginger Sorbet .
- Combine the mangoes and the sugar in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Combine the mango-pulp and all the remaining ingredients in a deep bowl and mix very well using a whisk.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminium container. Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for 6 hours or till semi-set.
- Pour the mixture into a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture back into the same aluminium shallow container. Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for approx. 10 hours or till set.
- Scoop and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||1109.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||7.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||5.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.