Eggless Malai Cake
by Seema Chitlangia
This recipe has been viewed 74012 times
This Eggless Malai Cake has a has a pleasant colour and a rich, creamy texture derived from the interplay of maida and malai. Enjoy this cake as it is or top it with chocolate sauce or butterscotch sauce. Tastes great also when served with ice-cream. This cake will be will be devoured by your kids in no time at all!
- Combine the malai and sugar in a bowl and whisk well.
- Keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour, baking powder and baking soda and sieve 2-3 times and keep aside.
- Add the milk and maida mixture to the malai gradually and keep stirring.
- Gradually and alternatively finish the mixture and keep stirring.
- The mixture should be of the pouring consistency.
- Now add the vanilla essence and the food colour and lightly stir again once.
- Grease the cake mould and sprinkle little maida into it.
- Pour the batter into it and bake in a pre-heated cooker or oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by Seema Chitlangia on 25 Aug 2020
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.