Crunchy Mini Potato Pancake
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 65 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22375 times
Easy methods, common ingredients, fast preparation, perfect texture, great taste, enough nutrients – the Crunchy Mini Potato Pancake has all that is takes to make your morning! With potatoes and peanuts for energy, and coriander and chillies for taste, these pancakes are great for breakfast but can be served as a snack any time. Cook these Crunchy Mini Potato Pancakes as soon as you prepare the mixture, to prevent the potatoes from getting discolored.
- Combine all the ingredients along with 1 cup of water in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat a mini uttapa pan and grease it lightly using a little oil.
- Pour 2 tbsp of the batter in each mould and spread into a circular motion to make a 75 mm. (3”) diameter round.
- Cook them, using a little oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 1 more batch of pancakes.
- Serve immediately with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
Nutrient values per mini pancake
|Vitamin A||54.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||1.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||1.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.