Chocolate Nut Cake
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8253 times
This gooey chocolaty cake dotted with nuts is ambrosia for every chocolate lover. The intense flavour of chocolate is smartly teamed up with the rich tanginess of orange marmalade in this easy to make delicacy.
To this, we add more delectable stuff like nuts, dry fruits and grated coconut with a dash of honey to intensify the flavour further. This cake is relatively easier than other cakes because you just need to mix everything together, cook for a few minutes and bake.
You just need to be careful about one thing. Since the Chocolate Nut Delight is a gooey treat, you need to let the cake cool completely before demoulding. Otherwise, it will stick to the cake tin.
You can also try other chocolate recipes like the Chocolate Pizza or Chocolate Popcorn Marshmallow Bars .
- Combine the chocolate, honey, marmalade and butter in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl and cool slightly.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour in a greased and dusted 175 mm. (7“) cake tin and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 35 minutes.
- Cool completely, demould and cut into equal wedges. Use as required.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per slice
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.