How many calories does one slice of Chocolate Nut Cake have?
One slice of Chocolate Nut Cake gives 444 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 164 calories, proteins account for 34 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 285 calories. One slice of Chocolate Nut Cake provides about 22 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Whats good about the Chocolate Nut Cake.
1. Almonds : Almonds are good for Brain health, Balances your cholesterol levels and read here for super benefits of almonds.
2. Walnuts : Walnuts are Good source of Protein for Vegetarians, Good for Heart and read here for 13 super benefits of walnuts.
3. Coconut : coconut is one of the healthiest foods in the world. It has good fat and a great Medium Chain Triglyceride.
4 main ingredients of Chocolate Nut Cake which are issues
1. Plain flour or maida which is a refined ingredient and not good for health. Healthy eating should aim at avoiding these ingredients completely from your diet and sadly cake uses a lot of it.
2. Homey : Honey is a refined carb which has zero nutritional value and leads to weight gain and inflammation of the body from many hours after consumption. However, it is healthier than sugar.
3. Dark Chocolate : Buy 85% dark chocolate which will have a nice bitter taste and this is healthy and expensive. Most cake users use a cheaper dark chocolate which is not that healthy. That is the main issue.
4. Raisins : Sugar is infused to make them sweet. So the less used the better. Maybe you can replace raisins with dates to make it healhier.
Can i eat Chocolate Nut Cake occasionally ?
The fact is that this cake is unhealthy as its made of refined ingredients and not suitable for daibetics and healthy life style. You can eat one slice of cake as a cheat meal. thats it.
A healthier option to this cake is faltless sponge cake which is just 148 calories. See how we have cut the calories in the faltless sponge cake.
Is Chocolate Nut Cake Healthy?
How to burn 444 calories that come from one slice of Chocolate Nut Cake?
Walking (6 kmph) = 2 hrs 13 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 44 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 59 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 1 hr 16 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.