Cheesy Pasta with Vegetables
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 521 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 123341 times
Use of whole-wheat pasta and lots of vegetables is the specialty of this fibre rich dish.
The milk and the cheese in the sauce enriches it with the much-needed calcium for growing kids.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the sweet corn, capsicum, broccoli and carrots and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the cornflour-milk mixture, salt and cheese and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the pepper and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and chilli flakes and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the pasta, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Just before serving, reheat the prepared sauce on a medium flame fo 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
Cheesy Pasta with Vegetables (Calcium Rich Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.