Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1805 times
Chatpata bake! Is a vegetable based baked recipe. The mixed vegetable are tossed with herbs and then baked with read crumbs as topping to impart a crispy golden look.
- First saute the onion till golden brown ,
- Add the tomato and capsicum and cook for about 5 mins .
- Cover and set aside
- Use a square baking tray
- Grease it with butter
- First put a layer of bread
- Layer the sauted vegetables on the bread.
- Layer the beaten egg over it
- Spread cheese over this layer
- Repeat the above (from point4-7) to form another such layer .
- Finish of the layer with grated cheese right on top
- Bake in an oven for 6-7 mins at 250 degree centigrade .
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by shwetzi on 28 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.