This recipe has been viewed 4045 times
New rice tastes better and cooks well.
you can also add coconut pieces fried in ghee for garnishing.
- Wash rice thoroughly.
- Boil 2 glasses of watrer and add rice
- Grate coconut and take milk by adding little luke warm water. keep aside, like this take milk from coconut fro three times keep three milks seperately.
- See whether rice is cooked, if it is cooked add gud, and third milk now cook until it becomes thick now again add second milk and cook until the mixture is thick
- Now add first milk and cook till the mixture is cooked properly.
- Remove from the stove. now heat ghee in a pan when it smokes add it to the above preperation and add a pinch of dry ginger powder.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#414402 on 14 Jun 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.