Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3096 times
Incorporate the goodness of broccoli along with red onions, and herbs in the Broccoli delight recipe. The broccoli delight makes for an excellent side dish or salad recipe.
- Start by chopping up broccoli heads into small bite size pieces and set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- Then finely chop up red onion and add to bowl.
- Add the raisins and sunflower seeds.
- Next add the poppyseed dressing slowly and mix well.
- Note you may not need to use the entire jar of dressing.
- Pepper to taste.
- Let the mixture marinate in the refidgerator for 2 hours and then serve.
This recipe was contributed by Damonraya on 29 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.