Bhacho ki pav bhaji
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2086 times
Lil ones have this psyche that what parents are eating is better than what they eat. hence they always want to eat from parents plate & the same food that mom-dad eats. this should be a nice change for the lil ones whrn they find something similar in their plate & which is very nutritious & not similar to their regular khichri & soup.
Add your private note
Bhacho ki pav bhaji recipe - How to make Bhacho ki pav bhaji
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1/4 caqrrot chopped
2 beans chopped
1/4 potato chopped
1 tsp chopped lauki
1 tsp chopped tomato
salt & sugar to taste
1/2 tsp ghee
1/4 cup rice
- Put all the vegetables to boil a cooker excepting tomatoes.
- When done mash well.
- In a kadhai heat ghee & add tomatoes & cook till completely done.
- Add the veggies & salt & sugar.
- For the pav
- Cook rice till little over cooked.
- When done press it into a katori & turn onto the plate to give the shape of a pav.
- Serve room temperature with bhaji to your little toddler.
This recipe was contributed by danelmehta on 17 Mar 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.