Apple and Buckwheat Pancakes
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7220 times
Millions of people across the world start their day with delicious and filling pancakes. Indeed, this versatile snack is one of the most popular breakfasts across the world.
Given that we have a wide choice, we need not restrict pancakes to breakfast time. They can be served as an evening snack, supper or after-school delight for kids. It is possible to make pancakes just the way you like them – plain or flavoured, with sweet or savoury fillings and perhaps with toppings and sauces drizzled on them too!
Here is a mouth-watering Apple and Buckwheat Pancake, which combines the fruity charm of apples with the earthy aroma and taste of buckwheat. Serve it warm laced with honey!
Try other pancakes like the Peanut Butter and Mixed Fruit Jam Crêpes or Apple Honey Pancake .
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ¼ tsp of butter, pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread in a circular motion to make a thick pancake of 100 mm. (4") diameter.
- Cook the pancake on a medium flame, using ¼ tsp of butter, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 8 more pancakes.
- Serve immediately with honey.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.