Aam ki Launji
by Tarla Dalal
आम की लौंजी
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Aam ki Launji in Hindi)
Added to 262 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 130437 times
Quick and easy pickle that tickles your palate! Aam ki Launji is made by cooking mangoes with a readily available selection of spices and powders. No complex methods, tricky proportions or pickling time involved in making this, yet it stays fresh for almost four days in the refrigerator. This sweet and spicy Aam ki Launji can be served with parathas or rotis of your choice.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the fennel seeds and nigella seeds and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the raw mango cubes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add ¼ cup of water, coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, sugar and salt,mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Allow the launji to cool completely.
- Once cooled, serve or store in an air-tight container and refrigerate.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.