Kaanda Bhajji Pav Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 9757 times
Kaanda bhajji pav, the mumbaiite is no stranger to 'kanda bhajia'. You must try it too! thinly-sliced onions are flavoured with spices and deep-fried in hot oil. You can serve six to eight bhajjis per plate, either as is, or sandwiched between a sliced pav! must be had piping hot!
Recipe Description for Kaanda Bhajji Pav ( Mumbai Roadside Recipes )
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the water gradually till the besan coats the onions well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and drop spoonfuls of the onion mixture using your fingers and deep-fry till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more bhajjis. Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Just before serving, slit a pav horizontally, apply a little green chutney and a little dry garlic chutney on the both the lower side of the pav, stuff with 3 to 4 kaanda bhajjis and sprinkle a little dry garlic chutney on it.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more kaanda bhajji pav.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.