Kaanda Bhajji Pav Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 8639 times
Kaanda bhajji pav, the mumbaiite is no stranger to 'kanda bhajia'. You must try it too! thinly-sliced onions are flavoured with spices and deep-fried in hot oil. You can serve six to eight bhajjis per plate, either as is, or sandwiched between a sliced pav! must be had piping hot!
Recipe Description for Kaanda Bhajji Pav ( Mumbai Roadside Recipes )
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the water gradually till the besan coats the onions well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and drop spoonfuls of the onion mixture using your fingers and deep-fry till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more bhajjis. Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Just before serving, slit a pav horizontally, apply a little green chutney and a little dry garlic chutney on the both the lower side of the pav, stuff with 3 to 4 kaanda bhajjis and sprinkle a little dry garlic chutney on it.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more kaanda bhajji pav.
- Serve immediately.
SIGN IN TO Tarladalal.com
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.