Aloo Methi Tikki Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 24482 times
Aloo Methi Tikki,popular combination of fenugreek leaves and potatoes.
Recipe Description for Aloo Methi Tikki ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes)
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger and green chiliees and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes, fenugreek leaves, dried fenugreek leaves, salt, garam masala, dry mango powder, turmeric powder and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, divide the mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into a round ball.
- Dip each round ball in the plain flour-water mixture and lightly roll them in bread crumbs in such a way that the balls are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the balls till they are golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.