Sweet Corn Soup ( Cooking with Kids)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 166 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26065 times
The soft flavour and creamy texture of sweet corn soup is always very soothing. You can make this all-time favourite soup easily with canned cream-style corn. Take care to add pepper according to your taste.
- Open the can of corn.
- Combine the cornflour and ½ cup of water in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan.
- Add the corn from the can and 3 cups of water and whisk well.
- Add the cornflour-water mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Pour into soup bowls and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.