Corn Dip with Toasted Triangles ( Finger Foods For Kids )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 54 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19973 times
Toasted bread triangles look attractive and taste extremely delicious with this corn-filled cheesy dip. It is a crispy, saucy treat that is easy to assemble, and easy for kids to pick up and enjoy.
- Cut the sweet corn cob into 3 big pieces and boil them in a vesselful of water till done. Drain and discard the water.
- Grate the corn cob and blend it in a mixer to a smooth purée using a little water. Keep aside.
- Heat a broad non-stick pan, add the corn purée and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the cornflour-milk mixture and cook till the mixture thickens.
- Add the cheese, mustard sauce, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Remove from the flame, add the tabasco sauce and mix well.
- Toast each bread slice in a pop-up toaster till it turns crisp and brown from both the sides.
- Cut each toasted bread slice into 4 equal triangles and keep aside.
- Serve the toasted triangles immediately with corn dip.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.