Tomato Basil Mozzarella Panini by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1267 times
Panini is a grilled sandwich made from breads like baguette, ciabatta and michetta. The bread is cut horizontally and filled with different types of veggies and cheeses, grilled and served warm.
The Tomato Basil Mozzarella Panini is a mouth-watering variant with the appetizing taste of molten mozzarella and the aroma of fresh basil. Add to this the tanginess of tomatoes and you get a snack that you just cannot resist.
Recipe Description for Tomato Basil Mozzarella Panini
- Slit a hot dog roll horizontally using a sharp knife. Place the hot dog roll on a clean dry surface and apply ½ tsp of olive oil evenly on both the sides of the roll.
- Arrange 2 cheese slices, 3 tomato slices, ½ tsp of mixed herbs, 2 basil leaves, salt and freshly ground black pepper evenly over the lower halve of the roll.
- Close the hot dog roll and spread 1 tsp of butter evenly on top it and grill in a greased pre-heated sandwich griller for 5 minutes till they turn crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Brush the panini with ½ tsp of butter.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make 1 more panini.
- Cut each panini diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.