Rajma and Cheese Grilled Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 2369 times
The Rajma and Cheese Grilled Sandwich is quite easy to make, but absolutely tasty and sumptuous too! The rajma stuffing, cooked with tomatoes, onions and other ingredients, gives this sandwich a Mexican touch, which is quite enthralling. You will enjoy the buttery crispness of the bread, the contrasting texture of the stuffing, the scrunch of spring onions, the spiky flavour of green chillies, and the ever-green appeal of molten cheese in these sandwiches. Serve the Rajma and Cheese Grilled Sandwich immediately on grilling, to ensure a perfect experience.
Recipe Description for Rajma and Cheese Grilled Sandwich
- Divide the rajma stuffing into 6 equal portions.
- Place 4 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread a little butter evenly over it.
- Spread two portions of the rajma stuffing evenly on 2 buttered slices and place 2 cheese slices over it.
- Sandwich it using the remaining 2 buttered slices of bread with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Apply a little butter on the upper side of the bread slice.
- Grill in a pre-heated greased sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till it turns crispy and brown from both the sides.Grill in a greased pre-heated sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till they turn crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 2 to 7 to make 4 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Rajma and Cheese Grilled Sandwich Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.