Rice Vegetable Risotto
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 51 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 84269 times
The colourful veggies in this dish makes it extremely appealing and also irresistible due to their aromatic flavours while being cooked.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the onions and sauté till they turn translucent.
- Add the garlic and celery and sauté for a few more seconds.
- Add all the vegetables and salt and mix well.
- When the vegetables have softened a little, add the rice, cream, milk and ½ cup of water and mix well.
- Bring to boil and simmer for a few minutes, adding more water if required.
- Add the pepper, mix well and serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||467.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||24.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||7.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.