100 Tender coconut recipes | Indian recipes using tender coconut |
tender coconut recipes | Indian recipes using tender coconut | See below how we use tender coconut in Indian cooking from Indian summer cooler drinks using tender coconut, Indian cold desserts using tender coconut to exotic drinks using tender coconut.
Papaya Coconut Drink
Indian summer cooler drinks using tender coconut
Summers are extremely hot and you need to cool your inner body and feel refreshed when you come home full of sweat. Here are recipes which are quick to make.
1. Honeydew and Tender Coconut Drink brings both together, to give you a refreshing drink with a soothing flavour and pleasant colour.
Honeydew and Tender Coconut Drink
2. Muskmelon, Orange and Coconut Drink unusual combination of muskmelon, orange and coconut water lends a refreshing flavour to this drink.
Muskmelon, Orange and Coconut Drink
3. Coconut Rose Drink Refresh yourself with this rejuvenating drink, which has the tingle of coconut water, the soothing texture of tender coconut meat and the pleasant aroma of rose syrup.
Coconut Rose Drink
4. Coconut Water with Coconut Meat a refreshing drink. Coconut water with malai has a nice texture, which is quite unlike any juice you have ever had before.
Coconut Water with Coconut Meat
Indian cold desserts using tender coconut
Wow.. ice creams with tender coconut are just treat to the mouth. Making these recipes takes a little time, but all the effort is worth it.
1. Tender Coconut Ice Cream a luscious and creamy treat, with a mild tropical flavour. Due to the added creaminess of tender coconut meat.
Tender Coconut Ice Cream , Eggless Coconut Ice Cream
2. Rose and Tender Coconut Ice-cream ideal mithai for such occasions. It is quite simple to make but has a very exotic flavour and luscious mouth-feel, with slender rose petals and smooth tender coconut tickling your taste buds every now and then!
Honeydew and Tender Coconut Drink
Flavoured water using tender coconut
Feeling de-hydrated, here are interesting infused water drink recipes with assorted fruits, which makes it flavourful and keeps you hydrated the whole day.
1. Pomegranate Pear Infused Coconut Water which is super hydrating and has the yummy flavour of coconut water. It is very hydrating especially on a hot humid day.
Pomegranate Pear Infused Coconut Water
2. Guava Infused Coconut Water filled with the yummy taste of guava along with the freshness of coconut. This is sure to make you feel like you’ve been transported to a tropical destination.
Guava Infused Coconut Water
3. Custard Apple Infused Coconut Water has the perfect amount of sweetness for all the people who have a sweet tooth. The flavours of custard apple and coconut blend together to add a unique sweetness to the drink.
Custard Apple Infused Coconut Water
4. Pineapple Celery Infused Coconut Water gives you the right amount of electrolytes required when you sweat too much on a hot summers day. Try this drink and you won't regret it.
Pineapple Celery Infused Coconut Water
Exotic drinks using tender coconut
Tender coconut combined with exotic fruits, makes an amazing drink to refresh and keep you full. Here are recipes below which is an amazing option to make your drink.
1. Blueberry Coconut Water Smoothie a nice and pulpy smoothie with the pleasant taste of coconut and the zesty tang of blueberries.
Blueberry Coconut Water Smoothie, 3 Ingredient Smoothie
2. Coconut Pineapple Drink peppy flavour of pineapple combines beautifully with the tingling sensation and soothing flavour of coconut water, in this unique drink.
Coconut Pineapple Drink
3. Raspberry Banana Smoothie berry berry delicious smoothie that you must try! A thoughtful combination of fresh and tangy raspberries with sweet bananas and juicy apples in a base of coconut water.
Raspberry Banana Smoothie Recipe