Rava Sheera Video, Sooji Ka Halwa by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 21785 times
Sooji Ka Halwa: A wonderful dessert that can be prepared in minutes. It does not require much advance preparation, and can be whipped up even at short notice. Rava sheera is traditional, yet modern in its simplicity, making it a sheer delight.
Recipe Description for Rava Sheera, Sooji Ka Halwa, How To Make Sooji Halwa
- To make rava sheera, heat the ghee in a broad non-stick pan, add the semolina and sauté on a slow flame for 6 to 8 minutes. , while stirring occasionally.
- Add the milk, 2½ cups of hot water, mix well and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the sugar, raisins and cashewnuts and mix well. Cover and cook on a slow flame for about 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cardamom powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve the rava sheera immediately garnished with cardamom powder, raisins and cashewnuts.
See step by step images of Rava Sheera, Sooji Ka Halwa, How To Make Sooji Halwa Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.