Pear Rosemary Juice
by Tarla Dalal
This recipe has been viewed 5078 times
Fruity and herby flavours come together to refresh your senses and warm your soul! This delightful Pear Rosemary Juice has a mild, aesthetic touch of rosemary, which matches the sweetness of pear beautifully.
Since this juice uses no artificial essences or syrups, the fresh and natural taste of the fruits and herbs can be thoroughly enjoyed.
You can also try other awesome drinks like the Pear and Pomegranate Juice and the Pear and Apple Drink .
- Combine the sugar, rosemary and ¼ cup water in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes or till sugar melts, while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the flame and cool completely.
- Strain and keep aside.
- Combine the pear juice, rosemary syrup and lemon juice in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Fill half of the 3 glasses with ice cubes, pour equal quantities of the juice into each glass.
- Garnish with rosemary sprig and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cup
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.