Papdi Chaat, Papadi Chaat Video By Tarla Dalal
Viewed 8370 times
What we commonly know as sev puri in Mumbai is known as papadi chaat in delhi. It is similar but not the same. Papadi chaat as the name suggests has lots of papadis, tossed in a blend of chutneys, curds and potatoes. Mix the papadis, chutneys and curds the way you want.
Recipe Description for Papdi Chaat ( Chaat )
- Coarsely crushed 7 papdis and arrange them on a serving plate.
- Top it with ¼ cup potatoes, ¼ cup curds, 2 tbsp khajur imli ki chutney and 1½ tbsp green chutney.
- Sprinkle a little salt, ¼ tsp chaat masala, ¼ tsp cumin seeds powder and ¼ tsp chilli powder over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 3 more plates.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander and sev.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.