Khatta Meetha Chana Chaat (Healthy Snack for Kids) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 14482 times
Sweet and sour, chatpata chaat... mom, you are gonna rise really high up your kid's popularity chart! This is a smart way to make your child consume protein and calcium rich kabuli chana and paneer, which might otherwise not seem too enticing.
Recipe Description for Khatta Meetha Chana Chaat
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the tomatoes, potatoes and kabuli chana, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the paneer and salt, mix lightly and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- When cooled, add ¼ cup of khatti-meethi chutney, lemon juice and coriander and toss well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve chilled.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Khatta Meetha Chana Chaat Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.