Healthy Moong Chaat Video By Tarla Dalal
Viewed 7807 times
An appetizing mix of sprouts, onions and tomatoes topped with cooling dahi. Loaded with lots of nutrients like iron, fibre, vitamin a and C…made in a jiffy yet full of health…serve it to your loved ones…you can also enjoy sprouted moong mixture just the way it is…
Recipe Description for Healthy Moong Chaat
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, tomatoes, sprouted moong, ¼ cup of water and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till the moong is partially cooked, while stirring
- Remove from the flame and allow it to cool slightly. Divide the sprouted mixture into two equal portions.
- Place one portion of the sprouted moong mixture in a bowl, pour 2 tbsp of fresh curds and sprinkle a little salt, 1 tbsp of onions, 1 tbsp of tomatoes, 1 tbsp of coriander and a pinch of chilli powder over it.
- Repeat step 5 to make 1 more serving.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Healthy Moong Chaat Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.