Paneer Peas Tikki
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 37 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23897 times
This delectable paneer and peas combo is a great alternative to the typical aloo tikki! serve it with phudina chutney for an added flavourful touch. Make the paneer mixture fresh as keeping it for a long time before cooking will make it soggy.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mash well till smooth and divide into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green peas, green chillies and ginger paste, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the dry mango powder, mint leaves and coriander and mix well.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a portion of stuffing in a portion of the paneer mixture and shape each portion into a round tikki.
- Cook each tikki on a non-stick tava (griddle) using ½ tsp of oil till both sides turn golden brown in colour.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more tikkis.
- Serve hot with phudina chutney.
Nutrient values per tikki
|Vitamin A||276.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||3.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||3.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.