Paneer and Lettuce Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23231 times
Chopped paneer, bean sprouts and veggies are rolled up in small lettuce squares. While that is tempting in itself, the use of ginger and garlic further enhances the flavour of these nutrient dense wraps!
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai, add the garlic, ginger and onions and sauté on a medium flame till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the carrots and cabbage, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the bean sprouts, paneer, lemon juice, soya sauce, salt and red chilli flakes, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for a minute.
- Divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Wash the lettuce leaves, dry them on a towel and keep aside.
- Place a lettuce leaf on a clean, dry surface and place a portion of the stuffing along one side of the leaf.
- Add ½ tbsp of peanuts over the stuffing, roll it up gently and secure the roll by inserting a toothpick or tie using a spring onion green.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 5 more rolls. Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per roll
|Vitamin A||125.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||5.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||2.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.