Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 10471 times
Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes,great combination of paneer, cheese and green chillies stuffed in potatoes.
Recipe Description for Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes
- Combine the paneer, cheese, green chillies, celery, oregano and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide this stuffing into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Cut each potato vertically into 2 halves.
- Scoop the centre of each potato half a little, using a spoon so that a light depression is formed for the stuffing.
- Brush a little melted butter on each potato half and then sprinkle a little salt over them.
- Stuff each potato half with a portion of the prepared stuffing and place them on a greased baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 c (400 f) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with tomato ketchup.
See step by step images of Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.