How many calories does one glass Banana Yoghurt Milkshake have?
One glass (187 ml) Banana Yoghurt Milkshake gives 131 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 110 calories, proteins account for 15 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 3.6 calories. One glass Banana Yoghurt Milkshake provides about 6.5 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Banana Yoghurt Milkshake recipe makes 750 ml of smoothie. Serves 4 with 187 ml per serving.
131 calories for 1 glass of Banana Yoghurt Milkshake, Cholesterol 21.3 mg, Carbohydrates 27.5g, Protein 3.8g, Fat 0.4g. Find how much fibre, iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, folic acid is present in Banana Yoghurt Milkshake.
See banana yogurt milkshake recipe | banana curd Indian smoothie | healthy kela dahi smoothie for weight loss | with 10 amazing images.
Banana Yoghurt Milkshake is a healthy Indian smoothie for weight loss. Learn how to make healthy kela dahi smoothie.
A luscious banana yogurt milkshake that is sure to energise every inch of your body! The ever-popular flavour of banana gets all the more exciting when combined with fresh curds, cinnamon and vanilla.
Banana yoghurt milkshake is a delicious and refreshing drink. The bananas provide sweetness, while the yogurt provides sourness. The combination of these two flavors is what makes banana yoghurt milkshake so popular.
Use absolutely chilled milk and if possible chilled curds too to make the Banana Yoghurt Smoothie so you will get a wonderfully cool drink to enjoy.
This is important because the banana yogurt milkshake cannot be refrigerated after preparation; it has to be served immediately to relish the best colour, flavour and consistency.
Use ripe bananas to make Banana Yoghurt Smoothie. Ripe bananas are sweeter and creamier, which will give your milkshake a better flavor and texture.
pro tips for Banana Yoghurt Milkshake. 1. Use Vanilla extract as it has a sweet and aromatic flavor that can enhance the flavor of other ingredients in a smoothie. Vanilla extract can add depth and complexity to the flavor of a smoothie. 2. If you want to enjoy a cold and refreshing smoothie, adding ice cubes is a must. The ice cubes will melt as they are blended, which will help to thicken the smoothie. 3. Adding a little honey is a good option to further sweeten a smoothie. It is a natural sweetener that has a mild flavor that can complement the flavors of the other ingredients in the smoothie.
Is Banana Yoghurt Milkshake healthy?
Yes this is healthy, conditions apply.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Banana : Banana is high in potassium. Potassium helps normalize the heartbeat and regulates the body's water balance. Bananas have low sodium content and high potassium content, and contribute to making it an ideal fruit for hypertensives. Bananas contain good amounts of potassium and magnesium which lowers the risk of heart diseases. See the 7 incredible benefits of banana.
2. Curd + Low fat Curds, hung curds : Curds help in digestion as it has very good bacteria. Probiotics in curds acts as a mild laxative but, in case of diarrhoea and dysentery, it is a boon, if curd is used with rice. Curd is one of the richest sources of protein, calcium and minerals. They help in weight reduction, good for your heart and build immunity. Being low in sodium, it is safe to be eaten by individuals with high blood pressure. The only difference between curds and low fat curds is the fat level. Note that one cup curds gives half cup hung curds. Read the benefits of curds to include in your daily diet.
3. Milk, Low Fat Milk, Milk powder : 1 cup of milk provides 70% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of Calcium. Milk promotes strong bones. The Calcium in Milk helps to protect your teeth against gum disease and keeps your jaw bone strong and healthy. Milk is low in carbs and therefore does not raise blood glucose levels. However diabetics must consider including low fat milk as advised by their dietitian only so as to avoid any fluctuations in blood sugar levels. Protein is another key nutrient which milk is rich in - 8.6 g from a cup. So all those looking to build protein stores can add milk and its products like curd and paneer to their diet. One cup of Milk gives 10 grams of carbs. Low fat milk has lower fat and the same benefits of milk.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Banana Yoghurt Milkshake?
Yes for heart and weight loss and diabetics in restricted quantity. Banana is high in potassium. Potassium helps normalize the heartbeat and regulates the body's water balance. Bananas have low sodium content and high potassium content, and contribute to making it an ideal fruit for hypertensives. Bananas contain good amounts of potassium and magnesium which lowers the risk of heart diseases.
What other Healthy Indian Drinks do you suggest.
Healthy Indian drinks to choose from tulsi tea recipe, masala chaas, low fat chaas recipe and neem juice.
Low Fat Chaas Recipe , Indian Low Fat Buttermilk
Can healthy individuals have Banana Yoghurt Milkshake?
Banana Yoghurt Milkshake is rich in below macronutrients, vitamins and minerals given in descending order (highest to lowest).
- Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds. Have citrus fruits, lemons, vegetables ( capsicum, broccoli, cabbage). Not all of the vitamin C is lost when vegetables are cooked. Some studies have shown that up to 50% of the vitamin C can be retained, depending on the cooking method and the vegetable. Cook vegetables quickly. The longer vegetables are cooked, the more vitamin C they will lose. 20% of RDA.
- Calcium. See Calcium rich recipes : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. See our list of calcium rich Indian foods. Dairy products: Like milk, curds, cheese, paneer and buttermilk. Green leafy vegetables like spinach, fenugreek, broccoli. Nuts and ragi. Required from kids to adults. 19% of RDA.
How to burn 131 calories that come from Banana Yoghurt Milkshake?
Walking (6 kmph) = 39 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 13 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 17 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 22 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.