How many calories does one glass of Chikoo Milkshake for Toddlers have?
One glass of Chikoo Milkshake for Toddlers gives 213 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 104 calories, proteins account for 20 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 68 calories. One glass of Chikoo Milkshake for Toddlers provides about 11 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view. Chikoo Milkshake for Toddlers recipe. chikoo milkshake | sapota milkshake | how to make chikoo milkshake | chikoo milkshake for toddlers | healthy chikoo milkshake.
Chickoo is a very kid-friendly fruit because of its natural sweetness, mild flavour and easy to swallow texture.
Children are therefore sure to relish this tasty Chikoo Milkshake for Toddlers that combines the goodness and yummy taste of chickoo with the calcium and protein of milk.
It is important to remember to remove the pith carefully and to peel off a nice thick layer of the skin, as these portions may hinder your baby's digestion.
You can also boil and cool the milk in advance, so that you get a nice, mildly-cold Chikoo Milkshake for Toddlers to serve to your growing tiny tot.
Is Chikoo Milkshake for Toddlers healthy?
Yes, this is healthy.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Milk and Low Fat Milk : 1 cup of milk provides 70% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of Calcium. Milk promotes strong bones. The Calcium in Milk helps to protect your teeth against gum disease and keeps your jaw bone strong and healthy. Milk is low in carbs and therefore does not raise blood glucose levels. However diabetics must consider including low fat milk as advised by their dietitian only so as to avoid any fluctuations in blood sugar levels. Protein is another key nutrient which milk is rich in - 8.6 g from a cup. So all those looking to build protein stores can add milk and its products like curd and paneer to their diet. One cup of Milk gives 10 grams of carbs. Low fat milk has lower fat and the same benefits of milk.
2. Chickoo: Chickoo, also called as sapota, is a brown coloured fruit which may be round to oval in shape and about 4 to 8 cm in diameter. Chickoo is a very healthy fruit when we talk about gut health. The high fiber in it helps to keep the gut clean, avoid constipation and boost metabolism. Weight watchers can include this fruit in moderation in their diet, but without peeling it as much of the fiber lies just beneath its skin. While small quantities can be beneficial in meeting fiber requirements, excess of it might cause weight gain because of its high carbs. Diabetics too should best try and avoid this fruit, due to its high carb count. There is no such restriction on consumption of chickoo for heart patients. In fact the good amount of vitamin C in it is beneficial for heart. Chickoo is also a storehouse of tannins, a powerful antioxidant, which fights free radicals and protect heart.
Chikoo Milkshake for Toddlers is high in
1. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
2. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
3. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.