Banana Walnut Muffins (Healthy Snacks for Kids) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 18307 times
Refined flour is unhealthy and is advisable for kids to avoid it as much as possible. However I have added nutrient rich oats, banana and walnuts to make these muffins healthier.
Recipe Description for Banana Nut Muffins, Indian Style Eggless Muffins
- Sieve the plain flour and the baking powder. Keep aside.
- Cream the sugar and butter with a spatula till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the mashed bananas, vanilla essence and walnuts and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture and oats and mix well.
- Spoon equal quantity of the mixture into each 6 individual paper cups.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 15 minutes or until a knife inserted into the muffins comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack and unmould each muffin.
- Serve warm.
See step by step images of Banana Nut Muffins, Indian Style Eggless Muffins Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.