Crunchy Pineapple Cake Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 35207 times
This crunchy pineapple cake is very easy to make, it is made with biscuits, cream and pineapple, however any fruit of your choice can be used. It is great for kids as well as adults. . .
Recipe Description for Crunchy Pineapple Cake
- Dip 8 nice biscuits one by one in orange juice and arrange them on a flat plate with 4 biscuits each one besides the other in 2 rows so as to form a rectangle.
- Put ? of the whipped cream on the biscuits and spread it evenly using a palate knife.
- Sprinkle the chopped pineapple evenly over it.
- Again put ? of the whipped cream over the pineapple and spread it evenly using a palate knife.
- Dip the remaining 8 biscuits in orange juice one by one and again place 4 biscuits each one besides the other in 2 rows over the whipped cream.
- Finally put the remaining ? of the whipped cream and spread it using a palate knife.
- Garnish with the crushed chikki on top and pineapple pieces along the circumference of the cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Cut into 6 equal pieces and serve chilled.
See step by step images of Crunchy Pineapple Cake Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.