by Tarla Dalal
Added to 693 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 253611 times
A mouthwatering snack. Once you have tasted it, you will always ask for more.
- Combine the paneer, carrot, cheese, half the chaat masala, lemon juice and salt and mix well.
- Divide into 4 equal parts and roll each part into a long roll of the size of chapaties. Keep aside.
- Warm the chapaties and place on a serving plate.
- Put one roll of the potato and paneer mixture in the centre of a chapati.
- Put some capsicum and tomato strips and sprinkle some chaat masala on top.
- Roll up the chapati.
- Repeat with the remaining to make 3 more frankies.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.