Thai Stir-fried Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11672 times
Go thai, with this stir-fried noodle recipe! the unusual peanut butter based sauce adds a classy touch to this simple noodle recipe.
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan, with ½ cup of water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer till the sauce thickens.
- Blanch the baby corn and cauliflower in a vesselful of salted water. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the paneer, baby corn and cauliflower florets and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the noodles, lemon juice, soya sauce and salt.
- Add the peanut sauce , mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately garnished with peanuts.
- To cook rice noodles, soak them in boiling hot water for 10 to 15 minutes or as the instruction on the package specify.
- Drain the water and again dip into cold water in order to arrest any further cooking. Drain and use as required.
- To make peanut butter, grind roasted peanuts with very little butter. Later incorporate this paste in usual butter slowly. Chill and use.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||942.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||18.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||7.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.