Sweet Potato Tikkis with Tomato Raita
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6127 times
Succulent yet crisp, sweet yet spicy, these Sweet Potato Tikkis must be experienced to be understood.
The soft texture and pleasant taste of sweet potatoes work very well with the selected gamut of spice powders and pastes to give you wonderful tikkis with a fabulous mouth-feel.
Serve the Sweet Potato Tikkis with Tomato Raita, which has a brilliantly tangy taste with a notable touch of spice.
You can also try other sweet potato recipes like Sweet Potato Khichdi and Sweet Potato Rabadi .
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions.
- Roll each portion of the mixture into 50 mm. (2”) diameter flat tikki.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), grease it with oil, place the tikkis on it and cook using oil till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides. Keep aside.
- Serve immediately with tomato raita.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tikki
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.