Stuffed Veg Mushrooms with Paneer
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 47 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 67454 times
A scrumptious snack with an exotic feel, the Stuffed Veg Mushrooms with Paneer features large mushrooms stuffed with a mouth-watering mixture of cottage cheese and assorted veggies flavoured with myriad taste-givers like onions, garlic, green chillies and spice powders.
Cooked easily and simply in a non-stick pan, this recipe does not even call for baking, so anybody can make it. You can serve this as a tea-time accompaniment, after-school snack or as a starter at parties.
- Heat the butter in a broad pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the green chillies and mixed vegetables, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the garam masala, paneer, coriander and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 20 equal portions.
- Remove the stem of each mushroom.
- Stuff each mushroom with a portion of the stuffing and press gently.
- Heat 1 tsp of butter in a broad non-stick pan, place 10 stuffed mushrooms on it, cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Turn them over and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes. Remove and keep aside.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make 1 more batch.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per stuffed mushroom
|Vitamin A||69.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||1.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||2.9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.