Strawberry and Mango Yoghurt Parfaits
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4569 times
A parfait is a kind of a frozen dessert made by layering many nice ingredients in a tall glass. This makes it very attractive to look at, and very tasty too – because it offers variety in taste and textures.
It also gives a lot of room for creativity, because you can mix-and-match the ingredients you wish to put in your parfait.
Here is a fabulous Strawberry and Mango Yoghurt Parfait, which combines the sweet aroma and tangy taste of strawberries, the tropical punch of mangoes, the exotic touch of kiwis and the exciting crunch of muesli in one attractive glassful, which is sure to please one and all!
If you loved this recipe, you are sure to like more of our parfait recipes, like Creamy Layered Orange Parfait , Plum Parfait, Plum Stew with Vanilla Ice-cream , Brownie Parfait and Coffee and Biscuit Parfait .
- Combine ½ cup curds, strawberry crush and powdered sugar in a deep bowl and whisk well. Refrigerate for atleast 30 minutes.
- Combine ½ cup curds, mango pulp and powdered sugar in a deep bowl and whisk well. Refrigerate for atleast 30 minutes.
- Take a glass, put half the mango mixture, top it with ¼ cup of kiwi.
- Put half the mango mixture and finally sprinkle ¼ cup of muesli evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 1 more glass.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.