by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 261 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23076 times
Delicious dessert of interlaced layers of chocolate brownie, whipped cream and peaches.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree c (350 degree f).
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl using a wooden spoon. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Pour this mixture into a greased and dusted 200 mm. X 200 mm. (8" x 8") baking tray.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into 20 mm. X 20 mm. (3/4" x 3/4") pieces. Keep aside.
- Whisk the cream in a bowl till it doubles in volume and forms soft peaks.
- Carefully fold in the sugar and vanilla essence. Fill into a piping bag and keep aside.
- Pipe out some cream into each parfait glass.
- Place a brownie square and top with a peach half.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Garnish with a cocktail cherry.
- If your are in a hurry, use a ready made brownie.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.