Strawberry Banana Milkshake
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 312 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 117709 times
Can you resist the temptation to dip your lips into this tasty milkshake made with fresh and juicy strawberries and bananas? i surely can’t! i am off to make some for myself! the strawberry banana milkshake is also easy and quick to make.
- Wash the strawberries. Remove the stems and cut into half.
- Peel the bananas. Chop into 4 to 5 pieces each.
- Pour milk into the blender, add strawberries,bananas,sugar and ice-cubes.
- Put the lid on the blender and blend well until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses.
- Pop in straws.
- Serve immediately.
- If you use strawberry crush, use less sugar.
- Ice cubes make noise, don't get scared.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.