Sprouted Curry with Methi Muthia
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 180 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 72530 times
The beautiful colour of this Sprouted Curry with Methi Muthia will be the first thing that catches your attention, and this is because of the smart combination of coriander and spinach in the masala paste.
But, that’s the just the beginning of the whole, enjoyable story! The mouth-watering flavour of the curry, prepared with a balanced mix of coconut milk and a spicy paste, the crunch of sprouts and the crispness and aroma of freshly-prepared methi muthias, all come together to create an experience worth remembering.
- Combine all the ingredients along with 2 tbsp of water in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and roll each portion into a round.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry the methi muthias till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the moong sprouts, salt and ½ cup of water, mix well and cover and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the coconut milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes ,while stirring occasionally.
- Switch off the flame, add the methi muthias and mix gently.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.