Soya Mutter ki Kadhi
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 63 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 56219 times
Soya bean nuggets and peas simmered in a tangy curd based gravy.
- Cook the soya nuggets in hot salted water for about 20 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds. When they crackle, add the asafoetida, green chilli-ginger, garlic paste and onions and saute till the onions are translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder and cook on a slow flame for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile beat the curds, besan, milk and ½ cup of water till smooth and free of lumps and add to the tomato-onion mixture.
- Add the soya nuggets, green peas, sugar, salt and 1 cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.