Quick Vanilla Ice Cream in A Ziploc Bag
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4867 times
Time for dessert , and no sight of the ice-cream yet? Well, worry not! Here is a magical recipe that helps you make Quick Vanilla Ice-Cream in a Ziploc Bag. No need to condense milk, no need for cream or any other ingredients that will send you scuttling to the stores.
Everyday ingredients miraculously transform into delicious ice-cream in a Ziploc bag within minutes, without requiring any cooking or freezing. While the procedure seems incredulous, you will be amazed when you try it – because it actually works.
This ice-cream is not as hard as regular ice-creams , but nevertheless it is firm and very much like ice-cream. It has to be consumed immediately and is not fit to be stored. While making Quick Vanilla Ice-Cream in a Ziploc Bag, make sure you seal both the bags tightly; else the ice-cream will become salty!
There are many delicious ways to enjoy this Quick Vanilla Ice-Cream - you can serve with chopped mixed fruits , top it over chocolate chip cookies , if you have some brownies handy make a Brownie Sundae .
- Combine the ice cubes and sea salt in a medium sized ziploc bag and shake it lightly.
- Combine the full-fat milk, vanilla essence and powdered sugar in another medium sized ziploc bag and mix it well using a spoon. Seal it tightly, removing all the excess air.
- Now place the milk ziploc bag inside the ice cube ziploc bag and seal it tightly.
- Shake the bag vigorously with a help of a hand towel for about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Scoop and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per scoop
|Vitamin A||53.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||1.9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.