Pizza Burger Bowl, Stuffed Pizza Burger Bun
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5408 times
This Snack is a bowlful of delight – and yes, we forgot to tell you, it’s an edible bowl too! The centres of burger buns are scooped out to form bowl-like cavities, which are filled with yummy cheese and crunchy veggies, lots of pizza sauce, and more cheese and herbs, before finally baking the whole arrangement to get a fabulous, utterly irresistible Pizza Burger Bowl, that is sure to bowl you over!
Try our collection of Pizzas, Dieter’s Pizza , Bread Pizza.
- Cut ¼ portion of a burger bun horizontally from the top.
- Scoop the centre of the lower portion of the bun to form a bowl like depression.
- The scooped out fresh bread crumbs can be stored refrigerated in an air-tight container and used to make another recipe.
- Spread 1 tbsp of pizza sauce at the bottom.
- Place 2 mozzarella cheese slices, 2 tomato slices, 3 onion slices and 1 tbsp chopped paneer evenly over it.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper evenly over it.
- Arrange 5 to 6 capsicum strips and 4 basil leaves evenly over it.
- Again spread 1 more tbsp of pizza sauce evenly over it and place another 3 mozzarella slices over it.
- Sprinkle a little oregano and chilli flakes evenly over it.
- Cover it with the upper portion of the burger bun and press it lightly.
- Spread ½ tbsp of pizza sauce and sprinkle 1 tbsp of processed cheese evenly over the upper half of the bun.
- Finally sprinkle a little oregano and chilli flakes evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 12 to make 1 more pizza burger bowl.
- Place them on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||656.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||54 mg|
|Folic Acid||34.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.